- Kettlebell training amplifies your power output. Since classic kettlebell lifts such as the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk cannot be performed slowly, they develop a special quality known as power-endurance, or your ability to produce movements over an extended period of time.
- Kettlebell training teaches your body how to contend with a constantly changing center of gravity.
- Kettlebell training improves your cardio–respiratory fitness. Since many kettlebell exercises take place with your arms in an overhead position the muscles responsible for assisting the breathing process are engaged in muscular activity, not allowing them to assist in the respiratory process. This forces the muscles most responsible for breathing to play an even larger role in cardio-vascular fitness.
- Kettlebell training allows you to reduce overall training time. Kettlebell training delivers a quick and effective workout.
- Kettlebell training bridges the gap between strength training and cardio. What are you waiting for? Give kettlebell class a try – we offer a $39.00 unlimited one month trial for new guests.
Fire Eye Fitness is one of the few places that you can find a full 1 hour class dedicated to kettlebell in the Indianapolis area. Why would you want to spend an hour working out with kettlebells? Here are 5 great reasons (find out more from Jason C. Brown, CSCS, KBA at Kettlebell Athletics)
The Fire Eye Blog gives you extra insight into your fitness, meals planning, fitness equipment and motivation.